- Mind Fit Ltd Home
- About Us
- Mind Fit Programmes
- Why Mind Fit?
- Mind Fit FAQ
- What is Learned Helplessness?
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- Why should I believe you?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between the Mind Fit approach and strengths?
Mind Fit people take action, achieve higher performance, are more productive and where relevant, more profitable
- Do you want to improve efficiency, effectiveness and the overall performance of your business?
- Is your team engaged in the business – creative, innovative and determined to succeed?
- How much behavioural waste do you have?
- What could you do with an extra 1 hour a day?
- Successful businesses need to be flexible, agile and adaptable. Can your people handle, identify and implement change?
The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their mind, can change the outer aspects of their lives.”William James, the Father of Modern Psychology
Mind Fit is the prequel to any intervention and training. Create added value to your business, and discover new value when your people are Mind Fit.
The Mind Fit approach is surprisingly simple, scientifically sound, practical and sustainable. It provides people with the ‘KNOW HOW’ to increase their Mind Fitness and that of others.
One simple model is applied starting from the entry point of Mind Fit for Success, to programmes that develop dynamic, inspiring and engaging leaders, teams and organisations.
Full of the latest insights from neuroscience and neuroplasticity but presented without theories, the Mind Fit approach can address almost any people related business issue. It is an actions based process that will improve performance in the workplace. And what’s more…
…Mind Fit people make great leaders!
Learned Helplessness® is frequently talked about in boardrooms around the world and we call this ‘can’t do’. The two other states Learned Defensiveness®, ‘won’t do’ and where we all should be operating in Learned Powerfulness®, ‘can do’.
Mind Fit tackles a variety of modern-day business issues:
- Underperformance and loss of productivity; Poor communication; Demotivated staff; Avoidance behaviours; Ineffective management and leadership; Lack of innovation; Procrastination blockers; Passive and active disengagement; Conflict in and between teams; Aggressive attitudes; Time wasters; Ineffective meetings; Strained relationships; Poor customer services; Bullying; Stress, frustration and anxiety; Sabotage and others…
Mind Fit people are:
able to think flexibly and appropriately
emotionally competent and resilient
driven with a real sense of purpose
able to connect meaningfully with others
Mind Fit is supported by neuroscience and psychology
We utilise this 21st century knowledge of how our mind works.
We apply it into everyday actions in the workplace.
Our brains grow with use so why not use it.
People develop a ‘can do’ mindset to perform.