Mind Fit people take action, achieve higher performance, are more productive and where relevant, more profitable
- Do you want to improve efficiency, effectiveness and the overall performance of your business?
- Is your team engaged in the business – creative, innovative and determined to succeed?
- How much Behavioural Waste™ do you have?
- What could you do with an extra 1 hour a day for everyone in your organisation?
- Successful businesses need to be flexible, agile and adaptable. Can your people handle, identify and implement change?
“The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their mind, can change the outer aspects of their lives.”
William James, the Father of Modern Psychology
Create added value to your business, and discover new value when your people are Mind Fit.
The Mind Fit approach is surprisingly simple, scientifically sound, practical and sustainable.
…Mind Fit people make great leaders!
Change is a term that many fear, and our process is a people centric change process, so it’s not a soft option. In fact, it’s quite the opposite, as people can easily find ways to resist change. Learned Helplessness® is frequently talked about in boardrooms around the world and we call this ‘Can’t-Do’. The two other states Learned Defensiveness®, ‘Won’t-Do’ and the state where we all should be operating in called Learned Powerfulness®, or as we say, ‘Can-Do’.
Mind Fit tackles a variety of modern-day business issues:
- Underperformance and loss of productivity
- Poor communication
- Demotivated staff
- Avoidance behaviours
- Ineffective management
- Lack of innovation
- Ineffective leadership
- Procrastination blockers
- Passive and active disengagement
- Conflict in and between teams
- Aggressive attitudes
- Strained relationships
- Time wasters and ineffective meetings
- Poor customer services
- Bullying, stress, frustration and anxiety
- Sabotage and many other activities that collectively are termed ‘Behavioural Waste™’