What makes Mind Fit different?
The learning process we use in all Mind Fit programmes is predominantly natural learning rather than the traditional approach using theories and models. We also work on making people Mind Fit first, as this is the entry point for further development.
It is a whole brain approach rather than cognitive and instead of just playing to your strengths, we help people develop new ones – quickly. Having a ‘can do’ mindset or attitude, leads to drive and determination and ultimately, higher performance.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.