Are there benefits from not changing?
There are some, but many are often short term or they may fix the way a person responds to every situation. For instance, a person may adopt a compliant approach at work to avoid taking responsibility or use their anger to prevent people from challenging them. Both do have advantages, but they can become personally destructive as the impact of negativity may result in a person suffering from stress.
For organisations, performance will definitely be compromised.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.