What type of programmes do you provide?
We use the Mind Fit process and embrace it around everyday issues in businesses – different themes that include:Developing the corporate athlete; Developing Mind Fitness; Starting your own Business; Inspirational leadership; Driving change; Increasing performance and productivity; Revolutionising sales; Effective team working; Network leadership; Organisational and personal change; Conflict resolution; Tackling bullying; The human factor and safety in the aircraft industry; Increased personal and organisational effectiveness; Anger management; One-to-one coaching; Stress management for individuals and teams; Preparing for and dealing with redundancy.
The length of these programmes may vary depending on the needs of the organisations and the individuals who may have developed some very negative habits. Look at ‘Mind Fit Programs‘ for information on the programmes on offer.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.