Will the process change my personality?
Your personality is partly hardwired in before birth and continues to develop through your experiences throughout your life. It is a collection of consistent patterns relating to how you think, feel and behave in different situations. Some of your personality can be changed if you choose to do so. By becoming Mind Fit that is in your control enables you to make those choices. You will be able to handle many of those issues that you face with confidence.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.