What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
Mind Fit is the entry point for further development. If someone hasn’t the right mindset and ready to move further then any intervention will have much less of an effect – “..no better than random chance” according to the CIPD. Once a person understands the key components of how to become Mind Fit then you can add the relevant and useable knowledge.
We also work on two dimensions – not just one to develop people. Having a ‘can do’ mindset leads to drive and determination and ultimately, higher performance and increased productivity.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.