Why should I believe you?
Science informs us that we are all born virtually hardwired the same but we end up with our own unique characteristics. These differences are learnt through our experiences. Bad ones can lead us to have a sense of inadequacies whilst others result in a more rigid and dominant approach. Good experiences can lead to a positive, optimistic and driven mindset. Sitting behind these differences is our beliefs about ourself, the world and how we operate in it.
As Henry Ford said, ‘If you belief you can or you belief you can’t you are right’. Check out your own beliefs when confronted with a challenge. Is it can’t, won’t or can that dominates your thinking. As William James said ‘If you change your attitude (beliefs) you can change your life’.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.