What is the difference between the Mind Fit approach and strengths?
Quite simply Mind Fit is the process that develops strengths. Some strengths are innate but many more can be developed through understanding and practice so that they energise us and become as effortless to use as those innate ones.
There is considerable evidence today that shows that with a positive and flexible mindset, strengths are developed throughout our lives.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.