What is natural learning™?
Do you remember learning to ride a bike? I guess you did not attend a workshop on bike riding but got on it with stabilisers or someone holding the seat whilst you set off. Then suddenly, the support is removed and you are on your own.
You have learnt to ride without knowing how you learnt. It happened naturally and you don’t forget.
There are lots more examples of natural learning: tie a shoelace; tie a bowtie; talking; walking…. the list is endless.
The added difference, we also make it fun and memorable.
- What makes Mind Fit different?
- What do you mean by Mind Fit is the entry point?
- What is natural learning?
- Will the process change my personality?
- Are there benefits from not changing?
- Can you change specific areas to meet organisational challenges?
- Why does it take time to change?
- What type of programmes do you provide?
- What are the benefits of your approach?
- Why should we not focus on strengths?
- What is the difference between Mind Fit and strengths?
If there is a question not featured here, please feel free to contact Mind Fit right away and we will answer it for you.